AMBER ALERT!
That makes me sick and after hearing what happened to that little girl, Caylee Anthony and now another girl is missing. Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her bed before dawn on Tuesday. Her dad, Ronald Cummings who has custody of the Haleigh and her brother, said that he was at work while she went missing. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, was watching the children. According to reports, Haleigh had gotten up to go to the bathroom but when she never returned Croslin went to check up on her and found that she was gone. The back door, which Cummings said that they never use, was open. Cummings claims that he makes sure the door is locked every night before he goes to work. He also said that they have only used the door 2 or 3 times since they moved in. The door also has a dead bolt lock that Haleigh wouldn’t be able to open. But with all this information, there was no sign of a break in.
The FBI and local authorities have interviews over 40 sex offenders in the area, as well as Croslin and Cummings. Still there is no lead suspect and as of now everyone is a suspect. One of the Authorities Donaway said “It could be an abduction. We’re looking at it from all angles.”
It’s hard not to think of the worst in a situation like this, especially since the last girl that was found missing was found dead. I feel so sorry for this family. I’m sure that they feel so helpless and afraid for the worst.
The girl was last seen wearing a pink shirt and is 3 feet tall with blonde hair and brown eyes. Anyone with any information about Haleigh contact Putnam County Sheriff’s Offices at (386)-329-0800
I hope that they are able to find the girl, soon and alive!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

At first I thought you were going to write about the false amber alert someone sent out. Not sure who it was or when or even if it was in ND, but I guess this wasn't that story. I'm sorry to hear about the little girl, but it does sound fishy that there was no sign of a break-in--kind of like the Jean-Benet Ramsey case.
ReplyDeleteHopefully by more people knowing about the case, more information will come in to help find her.
It really does make you disgusted to think about all the freaks in this world. Its sad that small children have to pay the price for the actions of these people. I remember growing up and thinking that the safest place in the world was my home. Nobody could ever get me there. And here we are hearing of yet another child missing from thier own bed.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that the news is out there and I hope that the girl will be found alive faster because of all the coverage the family is getting. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like the little Caylee found dead and most certainly by her own mother. There are so many people out there dying to have children and wanting to be good parents. It is sickening to see parents beat, starve, or just dispose of their children when there are so many other options to give these kids the homes they deserve.
i cant beileve that people do things like that. They must be really sick and should be locked up with the key thrown away. I dont have any kids but if i did and someone took them i dont know what i would do to the person who took em if they found out who did. In situations like this you just have to keep thinking positive and hope for the best for the family and friends.
ReplyDeleteStories like this make me ill. It's information like this that makes me second guess my want for children. The lengths that some people go to just to kidnap a child....and the horrible, terrible things that happens to them. I do not believe in the death penatly. But crap like this, challenges that belief!
ReplyDelete